YMCA ILC Seeking Part-Time Bilingual Office Support Staff
The YMCA International Learning Center - Woburn (ILC Woburn) is seeking candidates for a part-time morning Office Support Staff position. Hours for this position are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30am-1:00pm. This position follows the school calendar from September to June.
- Answering phones
- Data entry, maintaining program tracking systems
- Attendance reporting
- Providing friendly, accurate customer service
- Assist with intake and assessment
- Timely communication with teachers and administration
- Calling absent students
- Maintaining computer lab
- Assisting with various program events
Qualities Needed for Position:
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player and problem-solver
- Bilingual is a must!
If you have any questions, please contact Elaine Dougherty at EDougherty@ymcaboston.org.