Step Out for Hospice 2019
Step Out for Hospice Walk/Run
Put on your sneakers and make a difference at Step Out for Hospice on Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019, at the Irish American Club of Woburn, 147 Main St. (next to Walgreens). You can help local residents facing a terminal illness by joining us for:
- 1-Mile Fun Run for ages 13 and under at 11:30. Free. (Register)
- 3-Mile Walk at noon (Register)
- 5-Mile Road Race at 12:30 p.m. (Register)
Preregister for the Walk or Road Race in advance for $30 through Oct. 2 or register at the event for $40. Students ages 18 and younger may register for the Walk or Road Race for $15. (Minimum age for the Road Race is 13 years old.) Participants who preregister will be guaranteed a sweatshirt. Join us after the Walk/Road Race at the Irish American Club for live music, refreshments, raffle, and auction. Participants can extent the impact of their walk or run by raising money as an individual or team with a fundraising webpage.
If you can't join us on Oct. 6, you can still help:
- Register as a virtual walker/runner, and we'll mail you a Step Out for Hospice sweatshirt.
- Remember or honor someone special through a donation.
- Make a donation in support of a walker, runner, or team. (View list.)
Step Out for Hospice is presented by the Woburn Friends of VNA Hospice & Palliative Care, the Irish American Club of Woburn, and the Shamrock Running Club.