Giving Tuesday Highlights
These are some local nonprofit organizations with charitable support needs. Please contact us if you know of other organizations that could use some help.
- James L. McKeown Boys & Girls Club of Woburn: A fun way to support the Club -- participate in their Virtual 5K event! https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/virtual-kick-in-for-kids-5k
- Council of Social Concern operates the Food Pantry, which is facing a major increase in demand. Help feed those in need with a donation: https://www.socialconcern.org/
- Social Capital Inc.: SCI has a #GivingTuesdayNow campaign on Facebook that will provide vital support to help SCI continue innovating to meet today’s needs: https://www.facebook.com/donate/220160496104454
- Woburn Community Educational Foundation: Recognize a teacher and support our local educators with a donation to WCEF: http://woburnedfoundation.org/fundraising/teacher-tribute/
- YMCA: Support to the YMCA provides emergency care for the children of essential workers and feeding youth, families, and seniors in our community.http://woburnedfoundation.org/fundraising/teacher-tribute/